Finding the best copier for your business is a key part in both establishing your business and upgrading your machine. Any size business will need a copier and getting the right device that meets the needs of your print/copy environment, capacity, productivity, and project requirements is important.
Prioritize Your Needs
It is essential that you talk with employees and do a personal audit of copier needs to prioritize the features that are most essential for your business. With regular updates, new features, and advancing technology, there are opportunities to get more than ever from your office device.
Consider the Following:
- Functionality – what are your priority operations?
- Needs – ask employees what they need for improved productivity.
- Employee Workflow – make it easier for employees to do their jobs with better device workflows.
- Cost and Savings – investigate the up-front cost versus long-term investment of a high-functioning machine.
- Buy or Lease – does it make more sense for your organization to purchase or lease a machine? This is a helpful topic to cover with your vendor partner.
When you’re making a big purchase, you want to ensure it’s the right one, and that you have support if something goes wrong.
Luckily at CopyLink, we not only have a professional team to assist you in your selection, we also make a helpful agreement with you to provide support from our copier and printer certified technicians. You can bet we’ll be there to support your purchase. Let’s talk today.