Are your high-volume printing requirements causing your team to rethink outsourcing? A Sharp multifunction printer can deliver high-speed color document reproduction wherever professional results are mission-critical. Read on to discover how the Sharp MX-624ON and MX-7040N Multifunction Printer can bring unmatched performance to your organization.
The Sharp multifunction printer is engineered with maximum productivity in mind. Features like user-friendly touch-screen displays, air-feed paper handling, scan previews, high-capacity paper trays, and job management tools make true multi-tasking easier than ever before.
With professional results in-house, you won’t need to rely on expensive outsourcing. With a Sharp multifunction printer, your team can expect professional-quality outputs on demand and on time. Here’s what to expect.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for sharp black-and-white graphics and text plus superior PANTONE CMYK color reproduction. *PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM for access to world-class color calibration.
- Professional finishing capabilities like trimming, folding, stapling, saddle stitching, and more.
- One-touch, on-screen document distribution for faster job completion.
Your workflows drive your business, and a Sharp multifunction printer with OSA technology provides robust solutions to make everyday tasks simpler and more efficient. Here’s how.
- One-touch document distribution. From start-to-finish, distribution tasks are faster and more efficient when your team relies on a Sharp multifunction printer touch-screen interface. Send documents to users or document management systems with one-step precision.
- Tailored processes. One-size-fits-all is no longer your only option. Customize your workflows to make repetitive tasks simpler than ever.
- Convenience + Security. Access your documents from any location in the office without concerns about security vulnerabilities.
Are superior document output, exceptional reliability, and improved productivity essential to your organization? Contact us at Copy Link for a demonstration of the new Sharp MX-624ON and MX-7040N multifunction printer today!