The Sharp Aquos Whiteboard System is changing the way we present information, and in the field of education, it’s made user-friendly, collaborative teaching and learning even more effective. Here’s a look at how the Sharp Aquos Whiteboard can change the way you conduct your classes, and for the better.
Enhanced learning and improved mobility
Getting students to respond to content and participate in presentations has always been a challenge for educators. Now the Sharp Aquos Whiteboard from Copy Link helps teachers engage and keep their students’ attention in ways not possible before now.
- Students can benefit from one-on-one learning with wireless communication tools like Sharp Touch Display Link or Splashtop’s Mirroring360 application.
- Collaboration is more effective with a Sharp Aquos Whiteboard. Instead of learning passively, the large screen combined with wireless keyboard and mouse technology help teachers reach students in entirely new ways.
- Teachers can save lesson plans, share them with others, and even save notes and presentations for review and testing purposes.
Easy integration with your existing technologies
If your education district has already invested in leading software and IT and AV infrastructures, the Sharp Aquos Whiteboard will fit right in with those investments. The Sharp Aquos Whiteboard integrates seamlessly with a variety of platforms, including:
- Google Classroom
- Promethean Classroom and Activinspire
- Splashtop Classroom
Maintenance-free and user-friendly, the Sharp Aquos Whiteboard System won’t require extensive training just to get started. Here’s what we mean:
- User-friendly flexibility and integration with applications like Microsoft Edge and PowerPoint.
- The whiteboard doesn’t use bulbs so you won’t be slowed down by frustrating bulb outages.
- No extra time required for warm-up or power-down.
To find out more about the benefits of a Sharp Aquos Whiteboard in education, get in touch with the knowledgeable staff at Copy Link today!